Friday, June 11th
Join us for the annual Leeds Day Parade – grab your green (or any other color) Sioux City Knights shirt so they can see us coming!
- The Parade begins at Leeds Elementary School (3919 Jefferson Street), and finalizes at Jolly Time Popcorn (intersection of Floyd Blvd and Grant Street).
- If you plan to walk in the parade, or drop an athlete off and pickup at the end of the parade
- PLEASE PARK YOUR VEHICLE IN THE SCHOOL PARKING THAT IS ON 40TH STREET (Between Adams and Jefferson Street).
- The parade begins at 6:30 PM. Please be at the elementary school no later than 6 PM. BRING WATER
- Special Olympics Iowa personnel will be on hand to share in the fun.
- The time length of the parade is approximately 45-60 minutes. The length of the parade is around 10 blocks.
Track & Field
Saturday, June 12th
Track and Field, Le Mars Community School, 921 3rd Avenue SW
- The Knights are slated to begin competing at 12:30. Please be at the Track no later than Noon.
- There will be no lunch or concessions available. Bring Water!!
- The event should last about 45 minutes.
Sunday, June 13th
- Softball practice 1 PM Headid Park