With the continued suspension of activities by Special Olympics Iowa, the Sioux City Knights organization would like to provide interested athletes an opportunity for physical fitness and keep them involved with sports.
THESE ARE ONE DAY EVENTS AND ARE NOT CONSIDERED PRACTICES
This is not a Special Olympic Event or a Special Olympics Practice. Special Olympics Iowa has suspended all practice & activities. This is something that we are doing as parents and caregivers to keep our athletes involved & active.
- Sunday, August 23 1-2:30pm at Spalding Park – Basketball Skills
- Sunday, August 30 1-2:30pm at Spalding Park – Track & Bocce
- Sunday, September 20 1-2:30 at Spalding Park – Soccer Skills
- Sunday, September 27 1-2:30 at TBD – Golf Skills
- Sunday, October 4 1-2:30 Leif Ericson Park – Football & Tennis Skills
PLEASE NOTE THIS SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE & IS WEATHER DEPENDENT – LOOK FOR UPDATES VIA FACEBOOK
Athletes should bring their own equipment where possible. Facemasks are required for athletes & volunteers. Please see the link below for complete details.